WHY INDEPENDENT AUDIT?
Independent audit is an essential requirement for today's businesses rather than an obligation imposed upon them by the laws, regulations and standards. Transparent, clear and comprehensible information is the most valuable information and it is only possible with independent audit. Independent audit provides benefits both to audited company and the public as well as the government.
- It provides accurate information flow to the management.
- It helps the management to make predictions and analysis relevant to the financial statements and to make healthy decisions related to the future.
- It demonstrates whether the financial statements reflect the reality.
- It helps to prevent the business management and its employees from defrauding.
- The business can obtain low-cost finance easier with financial statements audited through independent audit.
- In a company audited through an independent external audit, the rights of the partners are protected better.